Enjoy all the fun of camp with your family! A laid back schedule, delicious food, and our great activities make this weekend relaxing and enjoyable. Children of all ages are welcome. You are welcome to use one of our cabins or bring a tent or RV. Camp starts on Saturday, July 30 with check-in from 4 PM-5:30 PM and finishes after lunch on Wednesday, Aug. 4.
- $140 per family member
- Age 5 & under – free
- $700 maximum charge before accommodations
- Non-electrified tent area – free (you must bring your own tent)
- Electrified RV spot – $100/family
- Private room or cabin – $200/family
- One day only (no lodging) – $140/family
Our camp for adults aged 55+ features plenty of fun outdoor activities, faith-building chapel and sharing times, excellent food, and friends new and old. Contact Donna at 306-249-3307 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to register!